Lunch & Librarians: It's Not Just for Editors Anymore!
Event Date: June 7, 2012 - 1:00pm
Location: GSA Media Studio, 138 Kerckhoff Hall
- Are you allowed to publish that still from Lady Gaga's latest video?
- Is your dissertation or thesis about to go viral now that it's electronic? Who can read it and when?
- Yay! You're getting published! But, what are your rights when you sign an author agreement?
- What is Open Access and why should you care?
- You created it, but is it your syllabus?
Angela Riggio, Head of Digital Collections Services, is back for our bi-monthly Lunch & Librarians drop-in office hour for graduate students, and she's bringing reinforcements—more librarians!
Do you have questions about--
- • dissertations and theses?
- • the Library's electronic resources?
- • Creative Commons and Open Access?
- • your rights to what you use and create when you teach?
- • what permissions you need to embed resources in your work?
- June 7: Angela and Lisa Federer
No appointments are needed. This is a chance for you to chat informally with experts and get answers to questions as you wrap up the school year.
Download a printable copy of the flier here
For more information, contact:
Stacey Meeker, Director of GSA Publications