Campus Policy Committees
This page contains a listing and descriptions of non-stipended positions to which the UCLA Graduate Students Association makes yearly appointments. All appointments listed here are made by the GSA Vice President of Internal Affairs. If you are interested in volunteering for any of the positions listed on this page, please contact the Graduate Students Association at (310) 206-8512 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office is located at 316 Kerckhoff Hall.
The positions listed below are not always available, since some representatives serve multiyear terms.
Total GSA representatives to Campus Policy Committees: 18 reps
Listing Of Positions
- Campus Facilities Coordinating Commission (2 representatives)
- Wooden Center Board of Governors (4 representatives and 2 alternates)
- Transportation Services Advisory Board (1 representative)
- Graduate Student Housing Oversight Committee (4 Nominations)
- Information Technology Planning Board (1 representative)
- UCLA Advisory Board on Privacy and Data Protection
- University Committee on Disability (3 representatives)