GSA Publications and GSA Communications have partnered in re-inventing the Publications Lab as the GSA Media Studio, a space where UCLA graduate student journal editors can exchange ideas, expertise, and know-how as they work in an informal environment.
The Media Studio is located in Kerckhoff Hall, Rooms 138 and 138A.
The Media Studio is suitable for structured editorial meetings and workshops as well as informal interaction among editors and campus experts. Software and hardware necessary for most advanced editing projects is available, but users are welcome to bring their own laptops. Editors of journals supported by GSA Publications are eligible to apply for Bruin Card access to the space.
- Please follow appropriate login/logout procedures and be careful in handling all equipment. User will be responsible for any damage to equipment. If you have any questions, please contact Publications Director.
- Equipment may not leave the media lab.
- Installation or removal of programs on Media Studio computers is not allowed without permission.
- Please do not leave media lab unattended.
- Please report any hardware/software problems to Publications Director.
Any questions or concerns regarding the GSA Media Studio should addressed to: